The Magpul MOE rifle stockThe MOE Rifle Stock is a simple, lightweight, cost effective stock for the AR15/M16 and AR10/SR25 platforms, with an enhanced cheek weld, rubberized buttpad, and internal storage compartment.
Magpul MOE Rifle Stock MAG404-BLK
The Magpul MOE Rifle Stock is a drop-in replacement for A1 and A2 rifle stocks utilizing the standard rifle-length receiver extension (buffer tube) without the A2 spacer. Designed as a basic rifle upgrade, the stock features integral 1.25” sling loop, optional dual-side front and rear QD mounting points, replaceable anti-slip rubberized butt-pad, and internal storage compartment accessible through the rear storage door.
• Fixed Length for Rifle length buffer tubes
• Shorter LOP than A2 Stock
• Durable polymer construction
• Integrated storage compartment
• Integrated Footman’s Loop and QD Cup attachment points
• Hand Hook for off-hand stabilization when shooting prone
• Compatible with Magpul PRS Butt Pads & Polymer Rail Sections for Monopod mounting
- Bottom Rear – 1.25″ Sling loop
- Front/Rear – Optional Sling Mounts fit up to 1.5″ push-button QD swivels
Below is a photo of the other side of the MAG404-BLK.
The next photo shows the MAG404-BLK from the front.
The last photo shows the back of the Magpul MOE rifle stock with the rear storage door open. You can store just about anything in there.
If you are looking to upgrade your A2 stock to something a little better, give the Magpul MOE rifle stock a look.
Magpul MOE Rifle Stock MAG404-FDE
The Magpul MOE stock is also available in flat dark earth. The
Magpul MOE rifle stock MAG404-ODG
The OD Green
Whatever your color preference, the MAG404 line of stocks is worth a look if you are wanting to upgrade your standard A2 stock.